On the move find nearby Talking ATMs in your current location using smart search. (Alt + M).
Search Talking ATMs for any area or PIN using advance search.
How Talking ATM works?
- To use a Talking ATM you must first locate an audio jack on the ATM machine and must insert a standard 3.5 mm headset into the audio jack to enable talking mode. A welcome audio message will be heard.
- The ATM keypad is identical to a standard telephone keypad with raised dot on number 5.
- All audio instructions are in the form of Interactive Voice Response (IVR) which will guide you through the process of ATM transaction.
- Towards the right side of the ATM keypad you will find a column of important keys which are:
- Cancel: with the universal tactile shape ‘X’.
- Enter: with the universal tactile shape ‘O’.
- Clear: with the tactile shape ‘I’ or ‘<’.
Android Mobile App
Talking ATM India Locator App - Recipient of Global Elevate Award 2016
You can also search for Talking ATMs through our free Android App called "Talking ATM Locator". Using this app you can search for Talking ATMs on the go, even if you don't have internet enabled!
This accessible android app is developed by and for the visually impaired. The app is available for Android OS 4.0 and above. This app which has been developed by Sagar Sodah can be downloaded from the link below:
Download from google play store Talking ATM Locator free mobile app